We are currently recruiting.
SCL International School is always looking for motivated individuals who have at least 2 years teaching experience to join our dynamic and dedicated team in the future. Applicants must be native English speakers and have experience delivering the National Curriculum for England and Wales. Secondary teachers must have experience in KS4 including IGCSE and A Levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young and enthusiastic individual who would like to experience teaching children from a range of nationalities. There are many opportunities within the school for continuous professional development.
Key Stage 2 Teacher ( Year 5 ): Start date September 2017.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Key Stage teacher, to
join our dedicated and hardworking team. Our motto is ‘Educating the mind, nurturing the soul’. We
are committed to raising standards and provide a holistic approach to teaching, in which we strive to
create a mindful, positive classroom ethos, which is child centered, creative and stimulating.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have extensive knowledge of the National Curriculum of England and Wales, including EYFS.
- Have a relevant degree and PGCE or BEd with QTS.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience.
- Have experience of working with all abilities, including students with English as an additional
language and those with special educational needs.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations taking into account where we are
placed in the world.
Successful candidates will be offered:
- Two year contracts
- Comprehensive group health insurance
- Flight allowance
- Housing allowance after two years of service
- The chance to work in an organization where all voices are heard and considered
All interested applicants are encouraged to send your C.V, a cover letter, a photo taken in the last 6
months and the names and contact information of 2 references, one being your current Head of
School / Chair of Governors to email@example.com. Full job description and
salary information can be provided on application.
Anyone wishing to apply, please email a covering letter and CV (including a recent photograph) along with the names and e-mail contacts of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that due to the high volume of applicants, ONLY applicants required for interviews will be notified. We would like to wish all other candidates every success in future applications.